You can now sign up your child for next Hobby Science Club Program (expires soon):
Spring 2013 Season: Eureca! Explore With Physics Program
Even children who do not like science will enjoy making a molecule model or designing a bridge. Children learn and get inspired best through hands on and real life projects, experiments in an interactive, friendly and fun atmosphere.
At Hobby Science Club students enjoy the learning process and are inspired. During meetings students participate in hands-on projects and experiments, games, contests and solve fun problems. At Hobby Science Club, we offer a personal experience and are happy to include students’ and parents’ topics and projects of interest in our program. Below are the details:
- Weekly 1hr meetings
- All activities are designed by a professional engineer
- All activities demonstrate and explain math and science concepts.
- Parents receive a list of topics covered during the sessions attended by the child
- Parents receive a summary of the child’s achievements
- Each student must sign up for 8 consecutive sessions
- Groups are small (4-5 students) to maximize attention to each student, so do not wait!
Find out when the next spot is available now by contacting Get Inspired Tutoring or calling at (519) 270 0916.